søndag 29. mars 2015

#8 / 2015: Thermal

I finally finished this!

This week I suddenly had three sweaters on the needles, and they were all sleeves. One of the projects was kind of hibernating... and it will continue to do so, for Easter. The sleeves for this sweater were so long, and I just wanted them finished. Hooray for weekend (and Easter break!), I say!


thermal2

So, what I had wanted was a super casual henley sweater, which is a style I like. I knit the Thermal pattern at a looser gauge, with a sport weight yarn, and I knit the smallest size. I think the sweater could have been even smaller, but the looser fit is fine, too.

I feel a bit like a grandpa wearing it. The colour is very neutral and the pattern is simple. I like it! It is what I wanted, after all. The fabric, which is a 100 % wool, became quite soft and fluffy after washing.


thermal3

I still haven't sewn on buttons, but to be honest, I quite like the open look like this. I'm not sure what to do with it yet.

Now I have a week long break, so I hope to be able to knit a fair bit!

1 kommentar:

  1. Så fin genser! Det ser ut som en super hverdagsgenser med fin struktur og løs passform. Jeg heier på at det blir knapper jeg da;) De er jo fin som pynt, selv når det ikke kneppes igjen:)

    SvarSlett