fredag 23. januar 2015

Welcome to my blog

I have always been pretty bad as far as knit blogging goes, but I have decided to give it another try. After receiving a new Norwegian knitting book for Christmas my inspiration meter is about the explode, and I have so many projects in mind. In addition, the need to slim down my stash is greater than ever, so that is a whole new project in itself. 

So who am I? Well, I am an avid knitter from Norway. As many others I learned to knit in primary school and subsequently produced masses of garter stitch animals appropriately named "sausage animals" and scarves for stuffed animals. I started knitting again when I was 18 years old and discovered Knitting on the Internet, first in the form of LiveJournal and then then Ravelry. Apparently my need for showing off was greater than I thought!

These days I mostly pester my instagram followers about my knitting, but somehow, it is not enough. I need to take my knitting to a nerdier level. 

So I hope you enjoy reading. I will definitely enjoy showing...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar